Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 23, 2010

April has come and gone!

Where has April gone???
Here are some of my new tricks!
Mommy wanted to show me about flowers. I wasn't all that interested. But my smelling face is hilarious!
I am also a really good swinger these days!
And, look what I can do. JUMP!!!!
And then there's the climbing.
And Soccer? And Baseball?
I'm all over that!

And some of my friends came over.
Good times in April!
I'm almost 2 and a half and I'm already 39 inches tall! That's the 95th percentile! Goodness me!!
Health update: We saw Seth's pediatrician and his endocrinologist this week. Both were stunned at how well he's doing. I told the endocrin it's the power of prayer. He agreed! We did a bunch of blood tests and other checks and Seth is alllll good. AMEN!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh my. Seth's little face is too much for me! Seriously, he is the cutest little guy EVER! I love 2 1/2 to 3 - it is the most fun age!